Our Core Values
- Quality: As we strive to exceed the highest standards of engineering and construction works, we do not trivialize the issue of quality in any of our projects.
- Responsibility: Customer’s satisfaction is our upmost priority in all our dealings
- Innovation: Our designs and products are revolutionary. We apply cutting edge technology to further satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients.
- Passion: Our strong drive and zest for the business we do, is second to none
- Reliability: We are dependable as we deliver at all times.
- Integrity: Our Word is our bond
Our HSE Policy
At Bamah Nissi, we believe that good HSE performance is an integral part of efficient and profitable business management. We will therefore be guided by the following principles:
* HSE is of equal importance as other business activities.
* No activity shall be carried out unless it is considered safe.
* Safeguarding the health and safety of all employees, contractors and third parties.
* Striving to minimize the impact of activities on the environment.
* Maintaining good relationships with host communities and all stakeholders.
* Strive to enhance security of life and equipment.
In the implementation of this policy, Bamah Nissi will observe the following:
* All staff must undergo induction training on their first day of work. This will be enhanced and reinforced through daily toolbox meetings.
* All equipment to be deployed to site must be certified.
* All technical personnel shall be certified to possess appropriate professional competence.
* All key operations shall be subjected to hazard analysis and appropriate controls shall be implemented during execution.
* Plans and procedures shall be in place to respond to any emergency or loss of control.
* Scheduled Audits, inspections, drills for emergency preparedness and other programs as a continuous machinery for identifying hazards, unsafe acts and conditions at the workplace shall be carried out.
* Rewards and sanctions scheme will be introduced to ensure compliance with safety and health rules, regulations, and safe work practices.
Our Ongoing Projects
We are currently executing four (4) major Estate projects along the Lekki-Ibeju-Ajah axis in Lagos State and one (1) in Abuja, Nigeria. Click on the Estate’s Logo to get more information.